Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A novel coronavirus from patients with pneumonia in China, 2019.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 727-733
- Detection of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) by real-time RT-PCR.Euro Surveill. 2020; 25: 2000045
- Laboratory readiness and response for novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in expert laboratories in 30 EU/EEA countries, January 2020.Euro Surveill. 2020; 25: 2000082
- CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta2020
- Molecular diagnosis of a novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) causing an outbreak of pneumonia.Clin Chem. 2020; 66: 549-555
- Evaluation of a quantitative RT-PCR assay for the detection of the emerging coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 using a high throughput system.Euro Surveill. 2020; 25: 2000152
- Diagnostic testing for the novel coronavirus.JAMA. 2020; Mar 9; (online ahead of print)
Australian Government. Therapeutic Goods (Medical Devices–Novel Coronavirus) (Emergency) Exemption 2020. Cited 12 Apr 2020. https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2020N00015.
Australian Government. Therapeutic Goods (Medical Devices - Accredited Pathology Laboratories (COVID-19 Emergency) Exemption 2020. Cited 12 Apr 2020. https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2020N00032.
Australian Government Department of Health, Therapeutic Goods Administration. COVID-19 test kits included on the ARTG for legal supply in Australia. Cited 12 Apr 2020. https://www.tga.gov.au/covid-19-test-kits-included-artg-legal-supply-australia.
- Rapid establishment of laboratory diagnostics for the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 in Bavaria, Germany, February 2020.Euro Surveill. 2020; 25: 2000173
- Requirements for Quality Control, External Quality Assurance and Method Evaluation.(Sixth Edition 2018). Australian Government Department of Health, Canberra2018
- Early clinical response to a high consequence infectious disease outbreak at the Royal Melbourne Hospital Emergency Department - insights from COVID-19.Med J Aust. 2020; (Mar 16: (online ahead of print))
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Case and Contact Management Guidelines for Health Services and General Practitioners.(Version 15, 2020) Victoria State Government Health and Human Services, Melbourne2020
- Requirements for the Development and Use of In-House In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices (IVDs).(Fourth Edition, 2018). Australian Government Department of Health,, Canberra2018
Public Health Laboratory Network. PHLN guidance on laboratory testing for SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19). Cited 12 Apr 2020. https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/phln-guidance-on-laboratory-testing-for-sars-cov-2-the-virus-that-causes-covid-19.
- Isolation and rapid sharing of the 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) from the first diagnostics of COVID-19 in Australia.Med J Aust. 2020; 212: 459-462
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of surveillance and containment measures for the first 100 patients with COVID-19 in Singapore - January 2-February 29, 2020.MMWR. 2020; 69: 307-311
- First cases of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the WHO European region, 24 January to 21 February 2020.Euro Surveill. 2020; 25: 2000178
- Case-fatality rate and characteristics of patients dying in relation to COVID-19 in Italy.JAMA. 2020; Mar 23; (online ahead of print)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Report - 42, 2 March 2020.World Health Organization, Geneva2020
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Report - 66, 26 March 2020.World Health Organization, Geneva2020
Australian Government Department of Health. Government response to the COVID-19 outbreak. Cited 12 Apr 2020. https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert/government-response-to-the-covid-19-outbreak.
- Temporal profiles of viral load in posterior oropharyngeal saliva samples and serum antibody responses during infection by SARS-CoV-2: an observational cohort study.Lancet Infect Dis. 2020; 20: 565-574
- Viral load kinetics of SARS-CoV-2 infection in first two patients in Korea.J Kor Med Sci. 2020; 35: e86
- SARS-CoV-2 Viral load in upper respiratory specimens of infected patients.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 1177-1179
- Early transmission dynamics in Wuhan, China, of novel coronavirus-infected pneumonia.N Eng J Med. 2020; 382: 1199-1207
- Investigation of three clusters of COVID-19 in Singapore: implications for surveillance and response measures.Lancet. 2020; 395: 1039-1046
- A familial cluster of pneumonia associated with the 2019 novel coronavirus indicating person-to-person transmission: a study of a family cluster.Lancet. 2020; 395: 514-523
- Evaluation of the AusDiagnostics MT CRE EU assay for the detection of carbapenemase genes and transferable colistin resistance determinants mcr-1/-2 in MDR Gram-negative bacteria.J Antimicrob Chemother. 2018; 73: 3355-3358
- Emergence of a novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and the importance of diagnostic testing: why partnership between clinical laboratories, public health agencies, and industry is essential to control the outbreak.Clin Chem. 2020; 66: 664-666
- Management of critically ill adults with COVID-19.JAMA. 2020; Mar 26; (online ahead of print)
- Care for critically ill patients with COVID-19.JAMA. 2020; Mar 11; (online ahead of print)
- The importance of addressing advance care planning and decisions about do-not-resuscitate orders during novel coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19).JAMA. 2020; Mar 27; (online ahead of print)